more about us

November 18, 2012

we will go far into the blue | an interview with yours truly


This morning I woke before six a.m. to the sun beginning to light a blue and cloudless sky. It was beautiful, too beautiful to stay in bed even though I felt a little weary. The bus driver was playing a Mozart string quartet to the almost-empty bus and I got to work a full hour before I usually do. A good start to the week! 

I also wanted to let you know the lovely Kate has featured an interview with me over at her beautiful blog - head on over if you'd like to take a look.  

-----

title from yellow ostrich - whale

6 comments:

  1. I am so impressed you got out of bed... well done!
    And thanks for your kind offer via email - I will definitely let you know. :)
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely doesn't always happen, I think this morning was the exception as opposed to the rule.. x

      ps. in your own time.. x

      Delete
  2. Oh G, it's you! Little embarrassed to say I didn't put two and two together. Loved the interview on Kate's space - you are so so talented x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be embarrassed, I was deliberately ambiguous; but yes, it's me! x

      Delete
  3. I have those morning where I force myself out of bed to enjoy the quiet before the day starts and I'm never sorry I did... but I am not a morning person so it's pretty rare :)

    This image is beautiful!

    xo Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what a lovely interview it is. Powerful words.

    ReplyDelete